Our 2018 DigiSal project meeting is held as a satellite meeting of Digital Life 2018 (https://digitallifenorway.org/arrangementer/digitallife-2018).
Most of DS18 will be spent on breakout sessions to work on upcoming publications. Task leaders will prepare:
* Abstracts to DLN18. (Deadline was 15 Feb.) Presenting DigiSal progress here rather than at DS18 frees up time for the paper preparation sessions.
* Identify two papers in preparation, which will be worked on at DS18: Title, first and corresponding authors, coauthors if known, intended journal, and an abstract of 1-2 lines (all tentative, of course).
* Prepare ISA structures and upload data to fairdomhub.org for the upcoming papers.
* Deadline: Mar 8. This leaves us a week to iron out any wrinkles.
Collaboration across Tasks is encouraged! Please contact relevant task leaders and other members to coordinate your contributions. See the attached overview of people per Task.
* People are enthusiastically on their way to publication. Everyone knows what to work on now, and what next.
* Next milestones are clearly described and reponsibilities assigned. (Timescale of months to a year.) Activity plans are drafted. (Timescale of weeks to a few months.)
* Milestones are summarised according to the template in SOP: https://fairdomhub.org/sops/286
* Presentations and workshop materials are available in SEEK.
FAIRDOMHub ID: https://seek.sysmo-db.org/events/111
21st Mar 2018 at 20:00
22nd Mar 2018 at 16:00